- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, sliced (optional)
- ~1T LEMON THYME Salt and black pepper
- 4 to 6 cups of any chopped or sliced raw or barely cooked vegetables
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet (preferably nonstick or well-seasoned cast iron) on medium heat.
- Add onion and a generous pinch of LEMON THYME salt and saute until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables, raise heat and cook, stirring occasionally until they soften, from a couple of minutes for greens to 15 minutes for sliced potatoes. When vegetables begin to sweat or release moisture in pan, add another pinch of LEMON THYME salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. If desired, increase heat for a few minutes to brown/blister vegetables.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs with a small pinch of LEMON THYME salt and pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Pour over vegetables, distributing them evenly. Cook, undisturbed, until eggs are barely set, 10 minutes or so; place under broiler for a minute or two if top does not set.
- Top with extra grated parmesan or a pinch of LEMON THYME salt to finish.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve hot, warm or at room temperature.