Our friend and favorite salty human Chef Ben Randall shared this recipe for his family favorite.
- 8-12 Yukon Gold Potatoes (depending on size)
- ¼ cup melted butter, olive oil, or duck fat
- 1 tsp (or to taste) Keep It Savory Salt Co. Shiitake Cremini, Lemon Thyme, Hops Flower, Rosemary Sage, or Lavender Sage
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes almost all the way through 5-6 times, so that they still hold together at the bottom.
- Drizzle with the melted butter, oil or duck fat.
- Season with black pepper and Keep It Savory Salt.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Drizzle with the remaining butter and continue to roast for 30 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the potatoes are crispy.
- Sprinkle with green onions & serve.