- 1 medium/large cauliflower, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- ~3 T olive oil, to coat
- 2 tsp Pixie Dust Shiitake Cremini Salt
- Coat cauliflower with olive oil on both sides.
- Lay pieces out on a baking sheet. Season face-up side with 1 tsp (or to taste) SHIITAKE CREMINI salt
- Bake at 375 for 15 min. Pull out, flip, and season new face-up side with 1 tsp (or to taste) SHIITAKE CREMINI salt.
- Return to oven and back for another 10-15 minutes, until caramelized on edges and tender.
- If desired, add a small pinch of SHIITAKE CREMINI as a finishing salt and/or cracked black pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, mash with butter, or let cool and cut florets into smaller pieces to add to salads.