- 3 pounds small-ish new or red potatoes
- Olive oil, enough to liberally coat-approximately ¼ cup
- 3 T Pixie Dust ROSEMARY SAGE Salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash potatoes, drain and pat dry. Cut larger potatoes to match smaller potato size, approximately 2-inch pieces. Toss with olive oil until all potatoes are fully coated. Toss with ROSEMARY SAGE SALT
- Roast potatoes for 20 minutes. Remove and toss/turn potatoes. Return to oven for another 20-25 minutes, or until soft inside and lightly browned/crisp on the outside.